N-EWN partner Stantec recently released a short video highlighting their native plant nursery, which is used in ecosystem restoration projects ranging from marshes to meadows. These plants support habitat for native species, including pollinators, and often perform better than their non-native counterparts, as they are adapted to the conditions in which they’ve been planted. Watch below!
- N-EWN team to leverage AI, remote sensing for NASA-funded conservation project
- On ecological restoration projects and landscape design processes: a recap from the October N-EWN Highlights meeting
- EWN S6 E7 2023-A Conversation With Passionate Dune Stewards
- N-EWN Knowledge Series: Tribal Engagement and Engineering with Nature: TNTCX, I-TEK, and EWN
- San Antonio Project Turns Flood Control Channel into Thriving Urban Ecosystem