Last week, the Network for Engineering With Nature and the National Academies of Science, Engineering, and Medicine hosted the Policy Forum on Nature-based Solutions in Washington, D.C. Ahead of our forthcoming full press release, check out some of the photos from the event below, captured by attendees!
- N-EWN Goes to Washington: National Policy Forum on Nature-based Solutions
- Gulf Coast hurricane resilience: UF natural infrastructure research featured by NPR
- Duke University on new North Carolina Conservation Executive Order
- Pictures from the Policy Forum on Nature-based Solutions
- Christine Angelini featured in NPR interview: Sea otters are making a comeback in California – and they’re curbing erosion