Last week, N-EWN was represented at the Georgia Water Resources Conference by a wonderful set of speakers, who shared everything from their visual communication strategies to their research on levee setbacks. Learn more about the Georgia Water Resources Conference here, and peruse the pictures below for scenes from two days of all things water!
- N-EWN team to leverage AI, remote sensing for NASA-funded conservation project
- On ecological restoration projects and landscape design processes: a recap from the October N-EWN Highlights meeting
- EWN S6 E7 2023-A Conversation With Passionate Dune Stewards
- N-EWN Knowledge Series: Tribal Engagement and Engineering with Nature: TNTCX, I-TEK, and EWN
- San Antonio Project Turns Flood Control Channel into Thriving Urban Ecosystem