This week, members of the Network for Engineering With Nature from both the Institute for Resilient Infrastructure Systems and USACE Engineering With Nature met at Amicalola Falls State Park for a discussion on the best ways to prioritize biodiversity in infrastructure planning. The interdisciplinary group included engineers, biologists, landscape architects, and ecologists, among others. Scroll down for pictures of the action!
- N-EWN team to leverage AI, remote sensing for NASA-funded conservation project
- On ecological restoration projects and landscape design processes: a recap from the October N-EWN Highlights meeting
- EWN S6 E7 2023-A Conversation With Passionate Dune Stewards
- N-EWN Knowledge Series: Tribal Engagement and Engineering with Nature: TNTCX, I-TEK, and EWN
- San Antonio Project Turns Flood Control Channel into Thriving Urban Ecosystem