This week, members of the Network for Engineering With Nature from both the Institute for Resilient Infrastructure Systems and USACE Engineering With Nature met at Amicalola Falls State Park for a discussion on the best ways to prioritize biodiversity in infrastructure planning. The interdisciplinary group included engineers, biologists, landscape architects, and ecologists, among others. Scroll down for pictures of the action!
- New Graduate Assistantship Opportunities
- New Article: Engineering with Nature to Face Down Hurricane Hazards
- New article: Benefit-Cost Analysis of Green Infrastructure Investments: Application to Small Urban Projects in Hinesville, GA
- Use of Natural and Nature-Based Features in Estuarine Systems
- S5 E2 EWN Podcast: Nature-Based Solutions from the Halls of the Exec Office of the PresidentS5 E2 EWN Podcast: