This week, all the N-EWN partners met in conjunction for the first time to define our broad strategic vision, outline expectations for working together, and set the wheels in motion for awesome collaborations. We’re so excited by all the great ideas and potential for partnership!
- N-EWN Goes to Washington: National Policy Forum on Nature-based Solutions
- Gulf Coast hurricane resilience: UF natural infrastructure research featured by NPR
- Duke University on new North Carolina Conservation Executive Order
- Pictures from the Policy Forum on Nature-based Solutions
- Christine Angelini featured in NPR interview: Sea otters are making a comeback in California – and they’re curbing erosion