N-EWN UGA lead and IRIS director Dr. Brian Bledsoe recently joined the National Academies of Sciences, Medicine and Engineering, Enhancing Community Resilience (EnCoRe) Initiative Expert Panel Series. This panel series was developed by the Gulf Research Program, with the goal of better understanding the challenges and critical issues that may threaten the health and safety of communities in the Gulf states and Alaska in coming decades. To learn more, visit the National Academies website.
- N-EWN team to leverage AI, remote sensing for NASA-funded conservation project
- On ecological restoration projects and landscape design processes: a recap from the October N-EWN Highlights meeting
- EWN S6 E7 2023-A Conversation With Passionate Dune Stewards
- N-EWN Knowledge Series: Tribal Engagement and Engineering with Nature: TNTCX, I-TEK, and EWN
- San Antonio Project Turns Flood Control Channel into Thriving Urban Ecosystem