N-EWN UGA lead and IRIS director Dr. Brian Bledsoe recently joined the National Academies of Sciences, Medicine and Engineering, Enhancing Community Resilience (EnCoRe) Initiative Expert Panel Series. This panel series was developed by the Gulf Research Program, with the goal of better understanding the challenges and critical issues that may threaten the health and safety of communities in the Gulf states and Alaska in coming decades. To learn more, visit the National Academies website.
- Join the N-EWN team! Four new post-doctoral positions now live
- Story map: At what scale does natural infrastructure make the biggest impact?
- Next week: Kicking off the N-EWN Knowledge Series with Brook Herman!
- Join us for the virtual launch of International Guidelines on Natural and Nature-Based Features for Flood Risk Management!
- Upcoming webinar: Rational & Irrational Choice in Household Flood Risk Management