Partnering with clients to solve the world’s most complex challenges and build legacies for generations to come.
As the world’s trusted infrastructure consulting firm, our ESG, or environmental, social, and governance, commitments, are central to the way we do business. We understand both the urgency of the challenges before us, and our responsibility to act in a way that benefits our clients, the communities we serve, and the planet.
Working in areas such as environmental restoration, hazard mitigation, climate resilience, and disaster recovery, the AECOM Team is inherently interested in adaptive and socially equitable infrastructure solutions – especially those where social and environmental objectives can be woven in. This has placed AECOM at the forefront of natural infrastructure and hybrid solutions. The benefits achieved by working with nature are proven and growing and we want to be part of the solution moving forward. The AECOM Team is a proponent of integrating these solutions into projects more frequently and capturing benefits for our communities, the economy, and nature. Ultimately, our interest is making these concepts actionable, and realizing their potential to better our world.
In The News
See what we’re up to with regularly updated press releases.
Our vision is a world where infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone.
N-EWN Points of Contact:
- Research Lead: Chris Levitz, West Region Strengthening Climate Resilience Co-Lead
- Organizational Lead: Doug Bellomo, National Flood Risk Lead
- Mike Donahue, Ecosystem Restoration
- Chris Benosky, Global Water Climate Adaptation & Resilience Lead
- Courtney O’Neill, National Water Resources Planning Lead
- Justin Vandever, West Region Strengthening Climate Resilience Co-Lead
- Taylor Nordstrom, Coastal Engineering and Resilience